..

5:43 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Good to be back writing this blog after taking my two exams a while ago. Honestly, I did not review anything for my Socio exam because all I thought was I'm gonna pass the subject in the end. For my Pharm Care examination, I read some notes from Prelims upto Finals just to make sure that I'm gonna maintain my grade until my FFG is out.

Well.. I guess I've been stressed for how many days because of a lot of requirements. I actually saw the video that we took last Saturday and it was awesomely fine. My classmates were joking that I need not to act because my actions were all natural. Hahaha. But I was just pissed when I was sending the link to my friends because to some, the link was not working and they cannot hit the like button. Whatev. I leave it all to my groupmates.

Gloomy and rainy here in Baguio. That's why my mood goes along with the weather. UNPREDICTABLE. Hahahaha.

Tsucks. Anyway, have a good evening! Love ya guys!

XOXO